- Full Name: Jacie Joann Goff
- Birthday: October 15th, 2002
- High School: Trumann High School
- City you currently live in: Trumann
- Favorite Food: Chicken or BBG
Yes, I have a Shih-Tzu named Jelly Bean, a Mountain Cur Dog named Clooney, and another dog named Ollie.
- Other Hobbies: Knitting, watching Netflix, and Hanging out with my family.
- How long have you been with CU?
I have been a cheerleader and a coach at CU for a total of 4 years.
- How long have you been a coach?
- What cheer experience do you have?
I have been an all-star cheerleader for 10 years and a school cheerleader at Trumann for 5 years. I was a cheerleader for RPM Athletics for quite some time. I cheered on their youth level 1 team, youth level 2 team, junior level 2 team, and senior coed level 3 team. Then I cheered for C.U. on the Apaches level 3 team.
- What is your favorite part about your job at CU?
Meeting new kids, helping them with their skills, bonding with new people, and watching the kids get new skills.
- What teams have you coached/are coaching?
I am one of the coaches for the C.U. Kickapoos, and I coach the Nettleton Jr. High Team.
- What Honors/Awards have you obtained throughout your cheer career?
Best stunt group, best tumbler, best jumps, and most spirited at Trumann High Cheer.